Competitions: Terms and Conditions
From time to time, Barker’s holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.From time to time, Barker’s of Geraldine holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.
Congratulations to: Cheryl Lunnon, Alison Magro, Robyn W, Monica Scurlock, Dan Greenfield, Marilyn Christianson, Thalia Pennisi, Sharon Adams, Robyn Clark, Rita Maguire, Luisa Daley, Anita Kettnis, Jeanette Richardson, Virginia Cullen, Justin O’Callaghan, Matilda Adiyody, Christina Elliott, Rosemary St John, Nicola Thomson, Anne Lee[winners have been advised by email]
General terms that apply for all competitions are:
- Employees of Barker’s of New Zealand, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agency involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via Facebook or email to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have an Australian delivery address (as specified in the terms indicated under ‘Current Competition’).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Barker’s of New Zealand competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This competition is run by Barker’s of New Zealand who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.