Competitions: Terms and Conditions
From time to time, Barker’s holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.
Gourmet Hamper – NOW CLOSED. Congratulations to James Pizzey.
- Open: Australian residents with an Australian delivery address only due to product availability and delivery constraints.
- TO ENTER: This is a game of skill. Entrants must answer the question correctly to be eligible for the draw. There are two ways to enter. Either FOLLOW us on Instagram @barkersofnz and TELL us how many sauce flavours we sell online in Australia; OR LIKE our Facebook page and TELL us how many sauce flavours we sell online in Australia.
- Prize Details: 1 x prize pack to be won, containing: 8 assorted Barker’s products, wooden serving spoons, herbs cutter, wooden board, cotton tea towel, set of cheese knives, 2 x mits, 3 x ramekins in a cane basket. Total RRP$250.
- Winner will be drawn by judges from Barker’s of New Zealand. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Dates: Opens 23 May 2018, Closes 30 May 2018 (11.59pm), Drawn 31 May 2018 (10am NZT)
- Winner will be private messaged then announced shortly after on social media and this webpage.
General terms that apply for all competitions are:
- Employees of Barker’s of New Zealand, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agency involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via Facebook or email to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have an Australian delivery address (as specified in the terms indicated under ‘Current Competition’).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Barker’s of New Zealand competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This competition is run by Barker’s of New Zealand who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
PREVIOUS 2017 WINNERS:
|Sauce/Chutney Prize Packs||Vicki McKenzie, Belinda Young-Healy, Kerry Turner, Jenny Evans, Siew Cullen, Wendy McKain, Bec Thomas, Chris Roberts, Jenny Watson, Julia Huisman, Thalia Pennisi, Sheryl Little, Ynes Sanz, Cynthia Horrobin, Lee-Anne McFarlane, Heather Hopley, Dom Clifton, Melissa Parry, Lois Grosse, Faye Bibby|
|Jam/Chutney Prize Packs||Cheryl Lunnon, Alison Magro, Robyn W, Monica Scurlock, Dan Greenfield, Marilyn Christianson, Thalia Pennisi, Sharon Adams, Robyn Clark, Rita Maguire, Luisa Daley, Anita Kettnis, Jeanette Richardson, Virginia Cullen, Justin O’Callaghan, Matilda Adiyody, Christina Elliott, Rosemary St John, Nicola Thomson, Anne Lee|