Apricot & Avocado MustardPRINT RECIPE
Makes: 1.5 cups
Whether folded through a summer slaw, used as a dipping mustard for fresh vegetable tapas or dolloped on BBQ skewers, this is a zingy, vegan-friendly, dairy-free dressing to enjoy.
Recipe & Photo by Julie Legg: www.rediscover.co.nz • Facebook
- 5 Tbsp Barker's Apricot Jam
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 Tbsp dijon mustard
- small avocado
- Heat jam, vinegar and mustard together in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir well until all ingredients combine, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When cool transfer to a food processor, add the avocado flesh and blitz until completely smooth.
- Serve with summer slaw or kebabs.