Blackcurrant Chia Nourish ShakePRINT RECIPE
- Keep in a lidded glass bottle in the fridge for up to three days.
- 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- ½ cup Barker’s Squeezed Blackcurrant fruit cordial
- 4 tsp chia seeds
- Place coconut yoghurt, coconut water, banana, almond meal and Squeezed Blackcurrant cordial in the jug of a blender. Process for a couple of minutes until smooth.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of chia seeds each in four 250ml capacity glass bottles. Divide the blackcurrant shake equally between the four bottles by gently pouring on top of the chia seeds. Secure the lid tightly and give the shake the bottle well to mix the drink evenly.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight. Can be enjoyed chilled or at room temperature.