Blueberry Lemon Yoghurt CheesecakePRINT RECIPE
Photo & Recipe by Violet @noshforthought
- 125g plain biscuits
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp raw sugar
- 500g low fat or full fat cream cheese
- 250g Greek yogurt, strained if too watery
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Barker's Lemon Curd, to taste
- handful of blueberries, to taste
- Line a 28cm x 18cm (or equivalent) tray with baking paper.
- Pulse biscuits, oats and almonds in food processor until crumbly. Mix in melted butter and sugar until the mixture holds when pressed against the bowl.
- Press base mixture into the bottom of the tray and place in freezer while the filling is made.
- Blend cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla and sugar until mixture is smooth with no lumps.
- Divide the filling into two equal batches. To one batch, mix in lemon curd as desired, leaving swirls. Pour over the base and return tray to freezer until set
- Place the second batch of filling and blueberries in food processor and blend until smooth. Adding too many blueberries may make the mixture too watery!
- Pour over the lemon filling and return tray to freezer until set.
- Slice into squares and enjoy! Keep leftovers in freezer.