Competitions: Terms and Conditions
From time to time, Barker’s holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.Current Competitions
Win a Barker’s Passionfruit Curd Pack
Open: Australian residents and with an Australian delivery address only due to product availability and delivery constraints.
1. Be following the Barker’s New Zealand Facebook Page
2. Tag a friend who would love this amazing prize
3. Tell us what delicious creation you will make if you win this pack!
4. That’s it!
There will be 2 winners of the competition, each receiving a ‘Passionfruit Curd Prize Pack’ containing:
- 4 x Passionfruit Curd
- 1 x Tea towel
Winners will be drawn by judges from Barker’s New Zealand. No correspondence will be entered into.
Dates: Competition commences Monday 6th July 2020 and concludes Monday 20th July 2020 at 11.59pm AEST.
Winners will be contacted via DM then announced shortly after on the Barker’s New Zealand Facebook page.
General terms that apply for all competitions are:
- Employees of Barker’s New Zealand, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agency involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via DM to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have an Australian delivery address (as specified in the terms indicated under ‘Current Competition’).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners names and winning ideas may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This competition is run by Barker’s New Zealand who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
Congratulations to our 10 winners of the Ultimate Breakfast Spread E-Newsletter Competition!
- Lesley Fuller
- Jenny Evans
- Christina Elliot
- Carmel Corry
- Lyn White
- Charlie Vandulst
- Joanna Day
- Clive Crocker
- Martin Barrett
- Lisa Scully
|Compote Gift Hamper||@lollipop_sky (Instagram) and Tania Brady (Facebook)|
|Gourmet Hamper||James Pizzey|
|Sauce/Chutney Prize Packs||Vicki McKenzie, Belinda Young-Healy, Kerry Turner, Jenny Evans, Siew Cullen, Wendy McKain, Bec Thomas, Chris Roberts, Jenny Watson, Julia Huisman, Thalia Pennisi, Sheryl Little, Ynes Sanz, Cynthia Horrobin, Lee-Anne McFarlane, Heather Hopley, Dom Clifton, Melissa Parry, Lois Grosse, Faye Bibby|
|Jam/Chutney Prize Packs||Cheryl Lunnon, Alison Magro, Robyn W, Monica Scurlock, Dan Greenfield, Marilyn Christianson, Thalia Pennisi, Sharon Adams, Robyn Clark, Rita Maguire, Luisa Daley, Anita Kettnis, Jeanette Richardson, Virginia Cullen, Justin O’Callaghan, Matilda Adiyody, Christina Elliott, Rosemary St John, Nicola Thomson, Anne Lee|