Apple & Apricot SquarePRINT RECIPE
Makes 4 squares
- 1 apple peeled, cored and sliced thinly
- 15g butter (melted)
- 160g or 1 sheet of flaky puff pastry
- 4 Tbsp of Barker's Apricot Jam
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Roll out then cut the thawed puff pastry sheet into four even squares (approx 11cm x 11cm). Brush the edges of each square with melted butter.
- Place pastry squares on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place 1 tablespoon of Apricot Jam in the centre of each square.
- Overlap the apple slices evenly over the jam and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of raw sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot or reheat before serving.