Apricot Mustard VinaigrettePRINT RECIPE
- This zippy pick-me up dressing is great to coat boiled skinned potatoes, smashed into pieces, tossed in a bowl with diced avocado, toasted macadamia nuts and chopped basil.
- Serve this with a grilled chicken schnitzel that has been rolled up with ham, sage leaves and mozzarella cheese.
- Always bring the dressing out to room temperature before using.
- 1/4 cup Barker's Apricot Jam
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 1 clove garlic peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil (or olive oil)
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- In a mixing bowl, place ingredients together except olive oil, grape seed oil, boiling water and salt
- Whisk these ingredients together, and then whisk in oil and adjust the consistency of dressing with the boiling water
- Finish dressing by lifting the flavour with sea salt
- Allow to stand to infuse for 2 hours before using and store in a refrigerator