Berry Chocolate Mug PuddingPRINT RECIPE
- Stir a tablespoon of jam into the natural yoghurt or whipped cream to serve on the side.
- Add ½ teaspoon of spices to the flour mix – your choice of vanilla essence or ground cinnamon, cardamom or mixed spice.
- ¼ cup Barker's Three Berry Jam (or your favourite)
- ¼ cup standard flour
- ¼ cup raw sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 Tbsp milk
- Lightly grease a large coffee mug and spoon half the Three Berry Jam into the bottom.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, sugar and cocoa.
- Stir in the egg and remainder of the jam and mix well.
- Add the oil and milk, stir well and pour the mixture into mug.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, then allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Turn out onto serving plate and serve with yoghurt, cream or ice cream.