Berry Coconut PopsiclesPRINT RECIPE
No product matching your criteria.
Recipe created by Rosie Mansfield for Good Chef Bad Chef
- 1 cup blueberries
- ¾ cup Barker's New Zealand Blackcurrant cordial
- 270ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or paste
METHOD1, Place the blueberries and blackcurrant cordial in a small saucepan, bring up to the boil then simmer for a few minutes until thickened. Let cool slightly.
2. Place the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a blender then pour in the cooled blueberry mixture.
3. Blitz until combined, then pour into popsicle moulds.
4. Place in the freezer for at least four hours or overnight.