Black Forest Bliss BallsPRINT RECIPE
Recipe and Image by Sarah (@sarahscleaneats_)
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Barker's New Zealand Strawberry Jam
- Organic desiccated coconut, for rolling -
- Lay out a piece of baking paper and create a bed of desiccated coconut
- In a mixing bowl, add the chocolate hazelnut spread, almond meal and maple syrup and stir to combine. (Mixture should stick together to form a dough like consistency. If the mixture is too wet, add more almond meal. If the mixture is too dry, add more maple syrup.)
- Slightly wet your hands and take a small portion of the mixture.
- Flatten the portion out into your palm and add a small dollop of jam in the center.
- Roll the edges in to form a ball and cover the jam.
- Roll into the desiccated coconut until covered.
- Repeat until mixture is used up.
- Place in the fridge to harden up a little before serving.