Blackcurrant Summer Iced TeaPRINT RECIPE
For an extra summer kick, add a shot of vodka!
- 60mls Barker’s Squeezed Blackcurrant fruit cordial
- 120ml cooled green tea
- 20 blueberries
- juice of half a lime
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- soda water
- Steep a cup of green tea. Remove teabag. Set aside to cool in refrigerator.
- Muddle or kitchen whiz berries, lime juice and ginger together.
- Split between two highball glasses, each 1/3 filled with crushed ice.
- Add Squeezed Blackcurrant fruit cordial and cooled green tea.
- Top with soda water.