Boysenberry Brie Starter PlatePRINT RECIPE
Trying using an infused oil such as lemon or orange, it’s delicious.
- 125g round of brie
- 1/2 Barker's Boysenberry Jam
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 small baguette, sliced diagonally across into 1 cm slices (or your favourite gluten free loaf cut to similar size)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 210oC.
- Cut brie in half horizontally and place half in centre of a large pizza stone or baking tray.
- Spread with Boysenberry Jam and sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Top with the other half of brie, with the cut side uppermost.
- Spread with remaining jam and walnuts.
- Brush baguette slices with olive oil and arrange around brie on pizza stone/baking tray.
- Bake together for 8-10 mins until brie is beginning to melt and bread is brown on top.