Buffalo Cauliflower BitesPRINT RECIPE
Serves: 4 as a side
Vegetarian and Vegan-friendly
- cooking oil spray
- 1/2 medium cauliflower
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Barker's Sweet Chilli Relish
- Preheat oven to 230°C fan bake and lightly spray a baking paper lined oven tray or dish with oil.
- Wash and pat dry cauliflower then cut into bite sized florets.
- In a bowl mix flour, water, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Toss cauliflower florets in batter and coat well. Place in a single layer on oven tray and bake for 15 minutes, turning once during the baking process. Remove from oven.
- In a separate bowl mix oil and Sweet Chilli Relish together. Toss baked battered florets in relish mix and coat well. Place back on oven tray and bake for a further 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favourite dipping sauce, mayonnaise or vegan-friendly alternative.