Chicken & Chutney CurryPRINT RECIPE
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 750g chicken drumettes
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 3 Tbsp Tikka Masala paste
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 whole red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Barker's Peach & Mango Chutney
- 4 ripe tomatoes, cores removed, roughly chopped
- 270ml coconut milk
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- fresh coriander and lime juice to serve
- cooked rice, to serve
- Heat half the oil in a large nonstick frying pan or wok until hot.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and brown in the frying pan and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and add curry paste, onion, chilli and cook for 4 minutes, until softened, stirring well.
- Add Peach & Mango Chutney, tomatoes and coconut milk and simmer for 3 minutes. Add chicken and spinach, cook for 3 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked and the spinach has just wilted. Season to taste.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime, coriander leaves and rice.