Chipotle Coffee ChickenPRINT RECIPE
Prep Time 20 Minutes
Cook Time 15 Minutes
Recipe & Photo by Fresh.co.nz
Get creative: your choice of diced cucumber, avocado cubes, finely chopped chilli and drained black beans are delicious in the salsa too.
- 500g boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Barker’s Really Useful Chipotle Sauce
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee powder
- 2 limes
- 4 ears of corn, peeled
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, torn
- 50g feta, crumbled
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Place chicken thighs in a bowl and pour over Really Useful Chipotle Sauce, coffee and juice of 1 lime. Stir to coat chicken, then cover and marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Heat a grill pan or BBQ to high heat, then cook corn for 5-10 minutes or until kernels are slightly charred and until chicken thighs until golden/charred and cooked through. Set aside to rest (keep warm).
- To make salsa, carve corn from the cob and place into a bowl. Add in onion, capsicum, coriander, feta and olive oil. Squeeze the juice of the remaining lime, stir and season to taste.
- Serve together.