Chutney Stuffed Chicken ParcelsPRINT RECIPE
Recipe by @wholesomecook
Delicious warm for dinner or cold, served with a salad or taken to a picnic. Select chicken breasts that are similar in size so that they cook evenly.
- 2 x 250g chicken breasts
- 6 slices prosciutto
- ½ jar Barker's Sundried Tomato & Olive Chutney
- 50g cream cheese
- Large handful rocket leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Slice chicken breasts across. Place 3 slices of prosciutto on a cutting board, overlapping slightly. Place chicken breast on top and open it up.
- Repeat with the remaining prosciutto and chicken breast.
- Dollop about 1.4 jar of the chutney onto each chicken breast (do not touch the raw chicken with the spoon before getting more chutney for the next one).
- Spread all over the chicken breast. Place thinly sliced cream cheese on top of one half and fold over the other half. Wrap snugly in prosciutto.
- Repeat with the other breast. Transfer to a baking paper-lined tray and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with a side salad of rocket.