Citrus Melon MojitoPRINT RECIPE
For an alcoholic option, add a measure of white rum to each glass.
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- pinch citric acid (this helps the mint remain green)
Place all the ingredients in a small food processor or mini prep and process until you have a fine sugar.
- ½ honeydew melon
- 2 limes, segmented
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 125ml Barker’s Squeezed Lemon with Lime, Cucumber & Mint, chilled
- 750ml soda water, well chilled
- 2 Tbsp mint sugar
- Half-fill 4 glasses with ice.
- Use a melon baller to make melon balls from the honeydew melon and divide between 4 glasses. Add lime segments and a few mint leaves.
- Pour Squeezed Lemon with Lime, Cucumber & Mint into a jug and stir in the soda water. Pour into glasses and top with the extra fresh mint leaves and mint sugar.