Cocktail Chicken SatayPRINT RECIPE
- Soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes to ensure they don’t burn during the cooking process.
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 12 chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 lime wedges
- 12 bamboo skewers
- ½ cup chunky natural peanut butter
- ½ cup Barker's Sweet Chilli Relish
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- ¾ cup coconut cream
- In a bowl place chicken, honey, turmeric, oil and garlic. Allow to marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
- For the satay place all the ingredients into a small bowl and stir until well combined.
- Once chicken has marinated, thread tenderloin onto the skewer. On a medium heat, cook the skewers until a dark brown colour on each side. Approx 4 minutes on each side.
- Once all skewers are cooked serve immediately with a drizzle of the satay sauce and lime wedges.