Cool Slurpy SlushiesPRINT RECIPE
Makes: 1 serving each
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Created for us by Martyna, The Wholesome Cook
- You can use a regular jug blender or a hand-held stick blender to crush ice cubes into a slush.
- Have fun layering different flavoured & coloured slushies together.
- 1/4 cup Barker's fruit cordial of your choice!
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and whiz until the ice is broken into a slush and cordial is incorporated (if using a stick blender, place the ingredients in a tall jug and cover the gaps with a clean cloth as the mixture might splatter out of the jug a little).
- Serve in a glass with a straw.