Creamy Raspberry MeringuesPRINT RECIPE
- 7 eggs whites
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- Whipped Cream
- Barker's New Zealand Orange, Passionfruit & Barley Cordial
- Preheat oven to 130˚C and line an oven tray with baking paper. Use a glass to draw 12 x 7cm circles on the paper.
- Beat 7 egg whites in a large clean bowl until soft peaks. Continue beating and gradually adding 2 Tbsp of sugar until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add 1 tsp white vinegar and sift 1 tsp cornflour. Mix briefly to combine. Spoon onto pre-drawn circles.
- Bake for 1 hour, turn off the oven and leave to cool in the oven. Makes 12 large or 24 small meringues.
- Serve with whipped cream, raspberries and finish with Barkers New Zealand Orange, Passionfruit & Barley Premium Crafted Cordial.