Green Tomato Chutney Fish TacosPRINT RECIPE
Recipe by @wholesomecook
Fish tacos made SO flavourful with our Green Tomato Chutney! Move over salsa… because the chutney packs so much incredible flavour – a great match to fresh salad and creaminess of baked barramundi.
You can use barramundi or any other white fish here. For a shortcut, use a bag of mixed salad – the more different bits in there the better.
Makes 8 tacos
- 2 middle barramundi fillets
- 8 mini tortillas
- 400g mixed ready-to-eat salad
- ½ cup mayo or plain yoghurt
- ½ jar Barker's Green Tomato Chutney
- Coriander leaves, optional
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place barramundi on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 15 minutes, until the flesh has turned white and the fish is flaky when poked with a fork.
- Remove from the oven and cut each fillet into 4 pieces, or shred with a fork.
- Mix 200g of the salad mix with mayo or yoghurt. Top tortillas with a small handful of salad and fish.
- Dollop about 2 teaspoons of chutney onto the fish. Top with coriander leaves, if using, and serve.