Grilled Corn with Chipotle Lime MayonnaisePRINT RECIPE
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Recipe & Photo by Fresh Factory
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Barker's Really Useful Chipotle sauce
- 1 Tbsp red onion, finely diced
- zest of 1/2 a lime
- 2 corn cobs
- chilli flakes
- fresh coriander
- 2 Tbsp cheddar, grated
- fresh lime, to serve
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, chipotle sauce, onion and lime zest. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Pat dry corn cobs with a paper towel, then wrap tightly with tin foil. Place on a hot grill or BBQ and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally (don’t be afraid to char the corn).
- Remove cobs from tin foil, slather tops with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle chilli flakes, fresh coriander and grated cheese and grill until melted.
- Finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and seasoning. Serve immediately.