Jamtini Jam CocktailPRINT RECIPE
*recipe created for us by Jessica of Daily Gluttony
- 4 Tbsp Barker's Raspberry Jam
- juice of 4 limes
- 600ml of cranberry juice
- 600ml of soda water
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
- crushed ice
- lime wedges to serve
- optional: 30ml of gin, per serve
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle half the fresh mint leaves, fresh lime juice and Raspberry Jam.
- Add the cranberry juice, gin, and some ice. Put the lid onto the shaker and shake. Shake some more!
- Add crushed ice to each serving jar, along with a sprig of the remaining fresh mint. Top each jar with 150ml of soda water and evenly strain the cocktail mix over each serving jar. Discard solids in the shaker, garnish with fresh lime wedges and serve.