Lamb & Haloumi BurgerPRINT RECIPE
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 200g haloumi, sliced
- 4 burger buns, halved
- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 cups rocket
- 1 cup Barker's Rich Red Plum Sauce
- fries, to serve
- Add mince, parsley, mint, onion, egg salt and pepper and mix well.
- Divide into 4 portions, roll into balls and shape into patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 5–6 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Wipe pan clean with some paper towel. Heat the remaining oil over high heat. Cook the haloumi for 1–2 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Spread the bun bases with mayonnaise and top with the rocket, patties, haloumi and plum sauce.
- Top with the remaining bun halves and serve with french fries.