Lemon Crumble Top MuffinsPRINT RECIPE
Makes 12, medium sized muffins
- To make crumble, place all dry ingredients in a bowl, cut butter up into little cubes and cut in butter (rub together with fingers till the dry mix looks like breadcrumbs). Set aside.
- Heat oven on fan bake to 190°C. Grease and line muffin tin.
- Sieve flour into a large bowl. Add sugar and first measure of curd, mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix together egg, sunflower oil, milk and lemon juice.
- Make a well in centre of the dry mix and add some of the liquid mix and stir in. Continue to stir in until combined.
- Fill muffin cases about 1cm high then spoon Lemon Curd into centre and fill with muffin batter until 2/3 full. Sprinkle a dessertspoon of crumble over top.
- Bake in centre of oven for 10-15 mins or until topping is golden brown and muffins are firm.