Lemon Curd Pastry Cupcakes
- Although it’s tempting, don’t overfill the pastry shells with Lemon Curd otherwise it will bubble over during cooking.
- These cupcakes are great served with cream and a good dollop of Lemon Curd on the side!
- 3 sheets of ready-rolled Flaky Pastry
- Barker's Lemon Curd (or jam)
- 125g butter
- 125g sugar
- 2 eggs
- grated lemon zest
- 150g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
BACK TO RECIPES
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Defrost ready-made pastry sheets. Cut into small shapes and line small cupcake/patty tins.
- In a bowl or cake mixer, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat eggs into the mixture one at a time, alternately adding the sifted flour and baking powder.
- Add the grated lemon zest.
- Place one teaspoon of Lemon Curd on top of each pastry shell, then top with a large spoonful of the cake mix.
- Decorate with a small piece of pastry on top.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.