Lemon & Lime IcePRINT RECIPE
- Due to the delicate citrus flavour this is a great taste-bud refresher between dinner courses.
- Add the mint and berries and other garnish to turn into a light dessert.
- 700ml Barker's Squeezed Lemon w Lime, Cucumber & Mint fruit cordial (dilute 100mls of syrup by adding 600mls of water)
- Fresh mint and berries (optional, to decorate)
- Freeze the diluted fruit cordial in ice cube trays overnight.
- Turn the frozen blocks out of the trays, pulse in a food processor to crush and serve in shot glasses, topped with fresh mint.
- As an option, spoon some fresh berries on the side.