Lemon Pavlova Ice CreamPRINT RECIPE
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Chilling Time: 30 mins
For lovers of lemon curd, pavlova and ice-cream – you can have it all! With or without an ice-cream maker, we have you covered.
If you prefer individual servings, simply freeze the ice cream in a freezer-safe container and serve into cups or cones.
- ½ cup thickened cream
- 1 cup natural Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup Barker's Lemon Curd
- 25g mini meringues, crushed
Using an Ice Cream Maker:
- In a large bowl whisk together cream, yoghurt and Lemon Curd. Pour into the (pre-frozen) bowl of your ice cream maker and churn for 10-15 minutes or until thickened and resembling the consistency of soft serve ice cream. Add crushed meringues and churn for another minute for the meringues to blend in well.
- Transfer ice cream to a 16cm round cake tin lined with baking paper and freeze for another 30 minutes. Serve the Pavlova Ice Cream with your favourite pavlova-style toppings such as fresh strawberries.
Without an Ice Cream Maker:
- In a large bowl whisk cream until soft peaks form. Add yoghurt and Lemon Curd and fold gently through.
- Transfer to a 16cm round cake tin lined with baking paper and freeze for 30 minutes. Add crushed meringues and mix well before smoothing the ice cream cake out and freezing again until set (at least 3 hours).
- Serve the Pavlova Ice Cream with your favourite pavlova-style toppings such as fresh strawberries.