Lemony Bread & Butter PuddingPRINT RECIPE
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Created for us by Martyna the Wholesome-Cook
- 2 almond croissants
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup Barker's Lemon Curd
- 2 eggs
- icing sugar to dust
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
- Roughly slice each almond croissant into 8 pieces and arrange in a loaf tin or baking dish.
- Whisk the milk, Lemon Curd and eggs together. Pour over the croissants and allow to soak for 5 mins before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 12 mins or until the custard is set and the croissants are golden brown.
- Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Alternatively, cool in the tin for 15 mins before serving with a light dusting of icing sugar.