New Yorker Mustard Relish Reuben SandwichPRINT RECIPE
Recipe by @wholesomecook
We might not be able to travel just yet but this m classic from the New York Deli definitely brings on all the NYC vibes home!
Makes 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- Handful rocket leaves
- 4 slices thinly slices silverside from the deli
- ½ cup sauerkraut
- 3 tbsp Barker's New Yorker Mustard Relish
- 4 slices cheese
- 2 fermented pickles (optional)
- Layer 2 slices of sourdough bread with rocket, silverside and top with sauerkraut
- Dollop New Yorker Mustard Relish all over. Top with cheese and remaining bread slices
- Place in a sandwich press and cook until the bread is golden brown and cheese melted
- Cut in half and serve with a pickle on the side.