No bake lemon curd slicePRINT RECIPE
Recipe and photo by Lauren Marine (@lm_nutrition)
- 1.25 cups almonds
- 1 cup dried dates
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Barker's New Zealand Lemon Curd
- 50g dark chocolate
- Soak the dates in boiled water for 10 minutes.
- Blitz the almonds in a food processor until a chunky mixture forms.
- Add the rest of the base ingredients and blend until a mixture forms.
- Press into a lined baking tray (20cm by 20cm).
- Spread the lemon curd evenly over the top.
- Melt the dark chocolate on the microwave using 30 second intervals and drizzle over the top of the slice.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.