Pavlova NestsPRINT RECIPE
- 9 store bought pavlova nests
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 cup Barker’s Tropical Fruit Compote
- fresh mint leaves
- edible flowers
- Place fruit compote in a sieve over a bowl and allow syrup to collect below. Stir a few times to move the fruit around. Reserve one tablespoon of syrup and set aside.
- Whip cream with whisk until stiff peaks form. Lightly stir through the remaining syrup.
- Divide the cream mixture between the pavlova nests and top with remaining syrup.
- Top each pavlova nest with the fruit from the fruit compote, mint leaves and edible flowers. Serve immediately.