Posh PorridgePRINT RECIPE
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Barker’s Strawberry & Apple Compote
- 1 cup your favourite trail mix (mixed nuts and dried fruit)
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- edible flowers, to decorate (optional)
- Place milk in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Stir in oats and salt. Bring to boil then reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon for about 5 minutes or until porridge coats the back of the spoon.
- Remove from the heat and cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Divide the porridge amongst the bowls. Top each bowl with 1/4 cup of Strawberry & Apple Compote. Evenly divide the trail mix, coconut, pumpkin seeds and cinnamon between each bowl. Top with edible flowers if using and serve immediately.