Raspberry GallettesPRINT RECIPE
A delicious way to serve seasonal fruit dessert: light, quick and easy and best of all deliciously served in puff pastry.
- 1 sheet thawed flaky puff pastry (or gluten free pastry if you prefer)
- ½ cup Barker's Raspberry Jam
- 2 Granny Smith/cooking apples
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp water
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
- Using a large pastry cutter or a small saucer as a guide, cut pastry sheet into 4 rounds and place on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Peel and core apples, quarter and slice thinly.
- Sprinkle grated lemon zest and juice over apples.
- Spread Raspberry Jam over pastry, reserving 2 tablespoons for glazing.
- Arrange the apples, overlapping, on top of jam.
- Bake until apples are browned and pastry crisp (approx 20 minutes).
- Warm remaining jam and water together and brush over apples.
- Serve with natural yoghurt or vanilla ice-cream.