Red Cabbage SaladPRINT RECIPE
- ½ red cabbage
- 1 red apple, skin removed
- ½ red onion
- 150g pastrami or parma ham (optional)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1/3 cup Barker’s Squeezed Blackcurrant fruit cordial
- salt and pepper
- feta and purple basil as garnish, to serve
- Finely slice cabbage, apple, onion and pastrami and place in a large bowl.
- Combine oil, vinegar, caraway seeds, Squeezed Blackcurrants fruit cordial and seasoning in a container and shake well.
- Pour dressing over the slaw mix and toss to combine.
- Leave for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to develop.
- Serve chilled with slices of feta and garnished with purple basil leaves.