Smiling CucumberPRINT RECIPE
Recipe and photo by The Margarita Mum (@the_margarita_mum)
If you aren’t participating in Dry July try adding 30ml of vodka or gin
- 5 slices of fresh ginger
- 5 slices of fresh cucumber
- 5 peppercorns
- Good pinch freshly dried mint
- 15ml lime juice
- 15ml lemon juice
- 30ml Barker's New Zealand Lemon with Lime, Cucumber & Mint Cordial
- 60ml sugar free ginger beer
- 60ml sugar free tonic water
- Muddle Cucumber and ginger in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the juices, mint, cordial and peppercorn.
- Shake vigorously until combined.
- Add Ginger beer and tonic and stir until combined
- Strain into your favourite cocktail glass that has been filled with ice.
- Garnish with dehydrated lime, peppercorns, cucumber and fresh bay leaves