Sticky Chicken NibblesPRINT RECIPE
Serve with homemade dip: In a small bowl stir together a standard pottle of sour cream plus 3 tablespoons seed mustard of your choice. Garnish the dip with fresh whole chives.
Recipe created by Fresh Factory
- 1/2 cup Barker’s Rich Red Plum Sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp five spice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 20 chicken nibbles (about 1.5kg)
- avocado garlic oil, generous drizzle
- fresh coriander to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Pour plum sauce into a clean, plastic bag. Add ginger, chilli flakes, five spice powder and garlic.
- Place chicken nibbles in bag then add soy sauce to cover nibbles well. Toss to coat. Close bag and softly shake to cover.
- Chill in fridge several hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally. Remove nibbles from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place nibbles on a foil-lined or baking paper lined baking tray. Drizzle with the avocado garlic oil then bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Brush every 10 minutes with remaining marinade up to three times within the 30 minutes cooking time.
- Serve with your favourite creamy dip and fresh coriander.