Strawberry & Apple Panna CottaPRINT RECIPE
No product matching your criteria.
- 3 sheets gold strength gelatine
- 150ml thickened cream
- 150ml milk
- 50g caster sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 150g Barker's Strawberry & Apple Compote, plus extra to serve
- 200ml pot set yoghurt
- Place gelatine leaves in a bowl of iced water, set aside.
- Tip milk, cream, sugar, and the half vanilla bean (including the seeds) into a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over a gentle heat. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Take the gelatine leaves out of the bowl and squeeze gently to remove excess water; add to pan and stir until dissolved. Strain through a sieve into a bowl.
- Add yoghurt, and using a whisk, stir until combined.
- Add compote and stir to combine.
- Pour into serving bowls, take care not to splash the sides. Cover and pop in the fridge for 4 hours, or until set.
- Serve chilled with granola, additional compote, and fresh fruit.