Strawberry Cheesecake JarsPRINT RECIPE
Try mixing 1 tablespoon melted butter into the cookie crumble before dividing it among the jars to form a more traditional cheesecake base.
Recipe created for us by Jessica of Daily Gluttony
- 1 packet of White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 pot Barker's Strawberry Jam (or your favourite)
- 220g cream cheese
- 250g Mascarpone
- In a small mixing bowl, crumble cookies until they are a fine crumb and set aside.
- Into a large mixing bowl, add ½ pot Strawberry Jam, cream cheese and mascarpone. Stir until well combined and smooth.
- Evenly distribute the cookie crumble among the serving jars, setting aside a small amount to top each cheesecake with, top with strawberry cheese cake mix, add a layer of Strawberry Jam, top with cookie crumble and serve.