Strawberry Muffin PuffsPRINT RECIPE
Easy to make these cheese and strawberry puffs are great in lunchboxes or for a light snack. Freeze them, pop one in your lunchbox – keeping the contents cool and nicely defrosted by lunch!
- 1 cup gluten free self raising flour
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese (50gm)
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup Barker's Strawberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 210ºC.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, cheeses, mint and salt.
- Whisk the egg and milk together in another bowl.
- Stir the egg mixture into the flour mixture, only until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in Strawberry Jam.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake until cooked (approx 12 minutes).
- Serve warm with cream cheese.