Tropical White ChocolatesPRINT RECIPE
Makes approximately 15 chocolates
TIP: 72% dark chocolate works well, however if wanting a sweeter chocolate, white chocolate is best.
Recipe & Photo by @_thebloomingbeauty
- 250g White Chocolate
- 1/3 cup of Barker's Tropical Fruit Compote
- Place approximately 125g of chocolate in a medium heat proof bowl over a large pot of boiling water. The water in the pot should not touch the bottom of the bowl. Melt chocolate slowly over a low heat while stirring continuously.
- Take the bowl off heat and place melted chocolate in to a piping bag or a zip lock bag. Roughly fill each chocolate mould 3/4 full.
- Place the mould upside down over a baking rack on top of a bowl to drain the excess chocolate off.
- Once covered evenly (this may take multiple attempts), tip the mould up right and wipe away any excess chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for around 10-20 minutes until chocolate is set.
- Fill each mould ¾ with compote. Do not over fill of the compote will leak out once topped with chocolate.
- Repeat step 1 and melt the remaining chocolate. Pipe the remaining chocolate on top of the compote and fill just below the top of the mould. Try to keep this tidy as wiping off an excess chocolate after filling may cause the filling to spill out.
- Place in the fridge for another 10-20 minutes until set. Remove chocolates from mould carefully and store in the fridge and consume within 2-3 days.